August 20, 2013

"This or That" Beauty Tag



I thought this beauty tag would be a lot of fun. Plus, it will let you know a little bit more about me.

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?
Bronzer all the way!

Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Lip stick...I love the colors!

Eyeliner or Mascara?
I love my winged liner...so eyeliner

Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow?
Color...I love being creative

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow?
Pressed for sure

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes

Nails:

OPI or China Glaze?
China Glaze considering I have over 100 polishes

Long or Short?
Short

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural

Brights or Darks?
This is a hard question...probably brights

Flower or No Flower?
No Flower but I like other designs

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume

Lotion or Body Butter?
Body Butter!

Body Wash or Soap?
Body Wash

Lush or Other Bath Company?
I would probably say another bath company

Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants?Jeans

Long Sleeve or Short?
Short Sleeves

Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses

Stripes or Plaid?
Stripes

Flip Flops or Sandals?
Sandals

Scarves or Hats?
Scarves...I have a collection!

Studs or Dangly Earrings?
Studs

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces

Heels or Flats?
Heels

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Neither...Fashion Boots if that counts? haha

Jacket or Hoodie?
Jacket

Forever21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21

Abercombie or Hollister?
Neither

Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
Never been to either

Hair:

Curly or Straight?
Straight

Bun or Ponytail?
Bun

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair Spray

Long or Short?
Short

Light or Dark?
Dark

Side Swept Bangs or Full Bangs?
Side Bangs

Up or Down?
Down


Random:

Rain or Shine?
Shine

Summer or Winter?Winter

Fall or Spring?Fall

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

East Coast or West Coast?
East Coast!


I hope you enjoyed reading. I tag you to do this tag! If you make a post on your blog, please leave the link below. I'd love to read it! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Think I might do this tag! My best friend and I have started a blog and Im curious what her answers are. Also have to agree with you about bronzer:)
    Erin x
    erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should do it! I'd love to read your answers :)

      Delete