August 4, 2013

Target Haul - 8/4/2013

I wanted to share a few pieces that I purchased from Target online. I'm sure I'm not the only one that loves Target's clearance. I bought both of these pieces for under $10. They may be marked down even more now if they are still on the website!


 The first top that I purchased was a ruffled peplum. They have a lot of colors in this, but the only one they had in my size was in black. This fits me perfectly and it is also very flattering. Keep in mind since this is a women's size, I usually have to get one size smaller because they do run larger than junior's.
The second item that I purchased was a chiffon long sleeved top with stud detailing. This is flowy and it is also very flattering because it hits just the right places. I think this is going to be great for fall with a pair of my Charlotte Russe booties!

Do you love Target as much as I do?! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for following me - I am now following you back :)

    I LOVE Target soooo much it's unhealthy. Both of these tops are very pretty!

    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back!

      I think you and I have the same obsession...Target! :)

      Delete