August 26, 2013

China Glaze "Spontaneous"

China Glaze's "Spontaneous" is a gorgeous creme purple. I love any nail polish that is a creme finish because usually the formula is really nice and it is easy to remove the polish.
This is Spontaneous in natural light. It appears to be the same color in the bottle with only two coats. My favorite part is that there is no streaking! Sometimes creme colors tend to get very streaky, but this is an exception.
My favorite part of this polish is how it looks in sunlight (or with a flash). It's a gorgeous mid-toned purple. Also, this polish doesn't chip more than normal, which is another plus.
 
I really love the formula and the color of "Spontaneous"!
 

4 comments:

  1. That really is a nice colour - Ive heard such good things about china glaze but never used one myself, will have to get my hands on one at some point :)

    Lianne @ TheBrunetteSays..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! China Glaze is probably my favorite polish :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty shade, I have never tried any polishes from china glaze x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete