August 13, 2013

Julie G Nail Polish "Stiletto"

 
I am in love with another Julie G polish. Seriously, I think I love all of her polishes because the formula is perfect and so is the shape of the brush. This week I wore "Stiletto" and I loved it! It is a gray color, but in the sun it has a lot of shimmer to it.

Here is the polish on my nails. I think it actually complements my skin tone perfectly. This was on my nails about two days before I got my first chip and that is without a top coat. At $3.99, you can't go wrong with the Julie G polishes!

4 comments:

  1. Nice color. I have something similar but haven't worn it yet, I think I'll bust it out for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, during fall a color like this is a must! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete