June 10, 2013

Target Haul - 6/10/2013

Today I went to Target and found some great deals...as usual! I wasn't planning on buying anything, but I found a few things on clearance and on sale that I thought I would share with you!
The first thing I picked up was a Mossimo Dressy Tee. I love these things! You can dress them up or down and they are extremely comfortable. This is in the color "Violet Space Dye". I think it is going to be great for summer because it would look awesome with a pair of white jeans or shorts. This was only $7 on sale and it is regularly $10.
I picked up another Dressy Tee, but this on is in "Grassy Glen". It doesn't remind me of grass, it reminds me more of a military green. I thought this would also look great with a pair of white shorts and gold accessories.
Lastly, I picked up a pair of Mossimo Ankle Pants. I've been eyeing this for a very long time and I finally bought them. I am in between sizes, but I decided to go with the bigger size because the smaller size was way too tight. I can see these going perfect with a black top and black pumps. Now a days, I'm really liking pants like this because jeans are starting to be very uncomfortable to me so these are a great alternative. These were $13.98 and they were regularly $27.99. On Target.com, they are still the regular price of $27.99.
 
Not only did I get a great deal, but on coupons.target.com, there was a coupon for $5.00 off a $20.00 clothing purchase. So, I purchased two tops and a pair of pants for about $23.00. Not too bad :)
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment