June 3, 2013

MAC Haul - 6/3/2013

I walked into MAC because I wanted to buy their Pro Longwear Concealer since I've heard such great things about it. Let me just say that I can never walk into MAC just buying what I went in there for!

I did end up buying the Pro Longwear Concealer. So far I really do like it. I got it in shade NW25, which is a little lighter than my skin tone.
The next thing I purchased was a MAC eyeshadow. I saw this color and I LOVED it instantly. It's called Atlantic Blue. When swatched, it's not such a vibrant blue. I'm sure with a white base it will pop, though. If you would like to see a review on this product, click here! 
This next eyeshadow is called Free to Be. It's a gorgeous salmon pink color and it's matte! I'm a sucker for matte colors especially in the orange family because I think it looks great in the crease.

The final thing I purchased is my favorite! It's a matte lipstick in Lady Danger. Honestly, before trying this on I thought an orange-red isn't my thing. But, once I tried it on it's gorgeous! I wore this after visiting MAC to visit a few other stores in the mall and I received two compliments just walking into H&M and Forever 21! I guess a lot of people are a little scared of wearing bright lip colors, but I say go for it! :)

If you would like to see these product in action...click on a picture below!

 

2 comments:

  1. Lady Danger is wow! That's awesome that you got compliments on it, I can see why. Damn girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete