June 25, 2013

Julie G Nail Color "Cotton Candy"

If you haven't noticed, I've been obsessed with Julie G polishes lately. I love the pigmentation and the longevity of these polishes...especially for their price! This was my first time trying out Julie G Nail Color in "Cotton Candy."

I did have a few little problems with this polish though. It seemed very thin, so it chipped a lot easier than some of the other Julie G polishes.
 
This is one coat of base, two coats of Julie G Nail Color "Cotton Candy" and one coat of top coat. You can see that the color isn't perfectly even and that's because the polish was pretty thin.
This is the same amount of polish but with natural light in my bedroom. I think it looks better this way than with the flash because you can't point out the streaks.
 
Overall, I think this is a great color but it did chip faster than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment