September 15, 2013

Essie "Sunday Funday"

One of my newest polishes in my collection is "Sunday Funday" by Essie. I thought it was a gorgeous pink, almost coral color that would be perfect for summer. Even thought summer is almost over, I have been wearing this until it is fall.

Here is Sunday Funday in natural lighting. It's almost more orange than pink. Also, you can't really see any of the shimmer that you see in the bottle.
Here is Sunday Funday with flash. I absolutely love the color! I think this color would suit any skin tone because it's just a gorgeous universal color. It's a great change from a plain, flat pink! This polish also wears very nicely. I didn't have much chipping or pealing with this color, which is always a plus. 

Do you have a favorite summer nail polish color?


8 comments:

  1. Είναι τέλειοοοοοοοο και το θέλω!!!!!!!!!
    Ναι έχω...το china glaze flip flop fantasy kai to Pool party!!Εχω και σχετικά ποστ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy is a lot more neon and matte. I prefer the Essie one :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful color!! I am going to look for it.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently started wearing Essie and I love it! This one is a lush colour x

    kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently starting wearing Essie, too! This was the second color I've purchased from them :)

      Delete
  4. wow, lovely color!
    followed, kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete