July 23, 2013

Freeman's Mint & Lemon Clay Mask

It's hard finding the "perfect" face mask for your skin type. I tried another Freeman's mask that is supposed to help with breakouts, since that's what I've been dealing with lately. From a previous post, I tried the Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask, which was not my favorite.
This is what the mask looks like when it is first applied. This one, like the Avocado & Oatmeal mask, smells like a floor cleaner. I am not fond of the scent, but it didn't bother me as much as the other mask.
This is the mask after 35 minutes. It still isn't completely dry and it starts to itch just like the Avocado mask. It seems like these masks take too long to dry and then when they do, they are very irritating.
 
It is hard to find a relaxing mask that smells good, feels good on the skin, and makes your skin feel amazing afterwards! If you have found one, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment