May 23, 2013

Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask

Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal clay mask is good for purging dirt and oil from your pores. It is also supposed to moisturize your skin at the same time. The first pro for this product is that it is only $3.99 which is very inexpensive for a face mask. But, is it worth the price tag?

I've used this product about five times now, but the packaging is starting to fall apart. The sides of the bottle are breaking, so every time I squeeze the tube, product comes out of the sides.
 
As for the texture, it is very smooth. It is easy to put on but it kind of smells like a cleaning solution. I'm not a huge fan because I think it could smell a little bit more like an almond oatmeal instead of something you'd clean your floor with.
This is what it looks like when the mask is dry. I kept it on over 30+ minutes and the mask still wasn't completely dry under my eye area. I took it off anyways because it started to really irritate me when it started cracking. For $3.99 I'd say you couldn't go wrong but I haven't seen any significant results from this product yet so I'm not going to repurchase. I will try other Freeman's masks because some of them are really great!

2 comments:

  1. Avocado and oatmeal are supposed to work wonders for your skin, such a shame it's not a very good mask. At least you didn't spend a ton of money and came home disappointed haha!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking it was going to be great since it was avocado! I guess a face mask is something you may need to spurge on! ;)

      Thank you for reading and I'm going to check out your blog! :)

      Delete