June 26, 2012

China Glaze On Safari Colleciton

Hellooo, everyone! :)

If you're like me, I'm sure you're excited for the China Glaze "On Safari" Collection. I've been looking out for this forever! I've heard that the official release date is set for July 1st (I'm just secretly waiting for Sally's to have it online). Every time I go into Sally's, the colors I want are always sold out! So, I figured I might as well just buy them online because then I'll be able to find the colors I want without having to go to the store a million times!

Are you ladies looking forward to any of these colors from this collection?!

2 comments:

  1. I love OPI u make me wanna go get a manicure right now!
    I just followed, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete