March 31, 2012

My First MAC Store Experience & Haul

First Experience:
I was actually surprised with how much I liked MAC. At first, I didn't think it was going to be anything great. But, once I walked in I was greeted and helped instantly. I knew I wanted to buy the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick, but they helped me find more things that I really liked. I never knew what the whole MAC hype was about, but their products are amazing! I've always heard about rude people that worked at MAC and there was one lady that was pretty rude because I was looking at a palette and she said to me "Uhm, that's sold out." I never asked, I was just looking at it and she walked up and said that to me, I felt like that was kind of uncalled for. Everyone else was nice though!

Haul:

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C3


Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick
I love everything I've bought so far & I will be sharing reviews on them soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I love MAC! I have had rude or inattentive sales associates there many times. I just accept it as a part of their work culture, even though its not okay! The makeup is worth it. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I'm addicted to it now! ;) haha.

      Delete