March 10, 2012

Lush's Cupcake Fresh Face Mask



 I finally finished up my Lush Cupcake fresh face mask! I actually used it three months after the expiration date, and it still worked great! When I first used this mask, I didn't really like the smell of it. It doesn't smell like chocolate icing to me; it smells more minty. I really hated the smell, so my sister used most of it. I started breaking out, so I decided to give this mask another try and it did help my pimples a little bit. I feel like this mask really soothes your skin so it made it less red. I think that is really the only thing that this mask is good for, which that's what it says right on the container. But, this is by far my least favorite mask by Lush so far and I probably won't be repurchasing this one.


Product: Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
Price: $6.95
Bottom Line: Leave It! (Unless you have troubled skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment