June 12, 2011

How I Organize my Makeup

This is how my makeup is stored in the top drawer of my bathroom! I don't own any face makeup so the only thing I have is really eyeshadows, liners, and mascaras but you can find a way to make it work with your makeup! :)

This is what is on the left side of my drawer. I found these containers at the Dollar Tree for a dollar! I wish I would've bought more because I love them. But anyways, this holds mascaras I don't typically use, eyelash curler, tweezers, mirror, and lip balms.

This is the jar I have in the middle by my toothpaste. It holds all of my eyeliners and the mascara that I use on a daily basis.

Lastly, this is what's on the right side of my drawer. In the back I have Sonia Kashuk and Sally Girl shadows. In the middle, it's a mix between Covergirl and ELF. I have them paired with the same brand and then in abc order. (I'm a little OCD) hahaha. In the front I have my eyeshadow primer, gel liner, and just a random shadow.

I hope this helped you get ideas on how to organize your makeup. I love that I organized mine because now I know where everything is! Good luck! :)

Updated Makeup Storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment