May 5, 2011

Target Haul

I went to Target and saw these softlips on clearance...so I had to buy them! :) I love softlips & these are new scents I haven't tried yet. I also bought clear mascara for my eyebrows. My hairs always move around and my mom suggested this so I'm going to give it a try!

I ran into target again because I needed another blending brush. These are my first two Sonia Kashuk products and I'm excited to try them! Besides the blending brush, I also got an eyeshadow duo in Diamond Life.

I'm excited to try ALL of these products, and as usual I'll put a review up once I try them! :)

Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Duo "Diamond Life"

2 comments:

  1. I also love soft lips. It's my favorite chap stick. I never find beauty items on sale at Target. Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! There is usually always some at my Target. :P

    ReplyDelete