March 28, 2016

Pure Integrity Candles Haul

I have received my second order from Pure Integrity and I could not be happier! I have found these are my favorite soy candles and they will make your whole room smell delightful. They are soy candles and are a lot healthier than most brands. Plus, they are vegan...no animal testing here! The package even comes personalized with a handwritten note.
The candles that I purchased were:
  • Raspberry Lemonade
  • Papaya Passion
  • South African Freesia
  • Almost Paradise
  • Ginger Fing
  • Lemon Drop
I purchased the 16 oz jars which retails for $19.99. Sometimes they have sales where you can get 20% specific fragrances. If you spend $100, you do get free shipping (which is why I  tend to buy six candles at a time). The fragrance fills up your room very quickly and the candles always burn to the edge. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about the candles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment