June 7, 2014

How to Organize Deep Dresser Drawers

Until a few days ago, I could not stand my deep dresser drawers! Everything would get so cluttered and trying to keep store bought organizers in place without shifting everywhere was a completed joke! With that being said...here is the "before". 

I wanted to find an inexpensive and custom way to make my drawers more organized. I used foam board (like you would use to make a poster for class), cheap fabric, and some spray adhesive. Anddd...it turned out perfectly!

A big thank you to Pinksofoxy on YouTube! She explained everything step by step & made it so easy. Go check out her video if you would like to make some custom organizers for yourself!


4 comments:

  1. I have these! I got some a few years back and love them! I got mine from Ikea and they are so handy!

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I had before...but they moved around my drawers too much! That's why I decided to make my own. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post, I nominated you for the liebster award on my blog. Here's the link: http://montanaraye.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete