April 27, 2013

Madden Girl "Keltic"

I'd have to say that these heels are actually my first real "heels" that I purchased. I've had these Madden Girl "Keltic" heels for over three years now. It's probably a bad thing to say, but I've only worn these about twice. They look really nice from the side and back, but from the front...not so much.

From the front, as you can probably see, they look "granny" to me. Not that that's a bad thing, but it was not the look I was going for. The front isn't appealing and after a few hours they become very uncomfortable. It's not because of the heel but because of the straps. The straps get very tight on your feet and when you take them off you can see the marks left on your foot from them.
 
I think the straps would be tight with any size that you purchased, but I think I purchased a half size too big. So between the slipping in the back and the tight straps, they are uncomfortable when worn a long period of time. But hey, they look good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment